ANXIETY has become the defining mental health issue of our decade — with or without a diagnosis — women are affected at twice the rate of men, and more children and young adults are now stressed and anxious more than ever before. Join us to learn nutritional solutions!
Anxiety is your body’s natural response to a threat. However, more people than ever before find themselves far-too-frequently in a state of chronic stress and anxiety. To make it worse, most have no idea there are options other than drugs to address it.
They’re NEVER told that poor gut-health could be a root cause, instead they continue thinking their anxiety is much TOO SEVERE for nutrition to be the solution — this potential root cause MUST be explored, join me to learn why!
I encourage you to register for this health event, especially if you have:
● Anxiety and feel overwhelmed and stressed by little things
● Panic attacks and/or obsessive thoughts or behaviors
● Social anxiety/pyroluria
● Phobias or fears (flying, spiders or even driving on a highway)
● Food sensitivities, IBS/SIBO, parasites or gallbladder issues
● Constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, pain and other digestive issues
● Leaky gut, a leaky blood-brain barrier or vagus nerve issues
● Loved ones or clients/patients with any of the above issues
It’s time to learn all the ways poor gut health could trigger anxiety. With research-based solutions and practical steps, you can determine your root causes, ease your anxiety and prevent it from coming back so you can feel on top of the world again!
Your host is Food Mood Expert and certified nutritionist Trudy Scott. She is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution and she educates anxious individuals about nutritional solutions for anxiety. This is her fifth Anxiety Summit, featuring all new topics and the latest research related to the gut-brain axis. We hope you’ll join us!